How to wear your distressed jeans
Distressed jeans are an actual tendency, but they are harder to combine than regular jeans, so we will help you today with some useful advices that will help you match your outfit perfectly.
“Some say wearing your jeans in a correct way is an art, although they combine with everything, we have to be careful when selecting the clothes, shoes or accessories that we need combine them with” thinks Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal about denim.
Here are some ideas for you to wear your distressed jeans:
- With a blazer – Blazer is an elegant garment, so it is perfect to offset the informality of wearing a couple of distressed jeans, combine them with vivid colors or edgy designs to create a fresh and funny look.
- With mirrored lenses – Accessories are pretty important too, when you wear your distressed jeans, put on your mirrored lenses and look how your whole outfit changes drastically.
- High heels – High heels are the best allies, when you wear them with your jeans you combine a tomboy and a girly look in just one.
- A white shirt – The most simple is sometimes the most beautiful, your distressed jeans go perfectly with a white shirt, you can add a leather jacket on summer.
- Clutch bag – Shoes are just as important as bags, so do not forget to finish your whole outfit with a clutch bag, they are practical and look cute.
Also remember a basic look, the fit is important, so do not wear loose fit jeans if your hips are wide.
“Fashion is constantly changing, but one thing that does not go out of fashion is denim, so it is important to keep this garment on the wardrobe, as it lasts for too long and it combines perfectly with lots of clothes, to create many different styles”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
You can also find interesting fashion advices at http://oldjeansfactory.com/