Trust- To rely on the actions of another person or something.
Learning how to trust
- – Persons that are successful are usually persons that believe on themselves, persons that value their talent and not what the people think about them.
- These persons don’t believe they are better than the others because that’s arrogance.
- They keep a balance between their strengths and weaknesses.
- – Why do we lose the trust?
- Because there are a lot of reasons but most of the time because of a loss
- Loved one
- Money problems
Because we also are kind of weak on our self esteem. This is caused we still believe that bad things should not happen to good people, that these are awards or punishments ; therefore, if the result is not good is because I’m not good enough, and we didn’t deserve what we wanted.
- – To lose a beloved one
When we lose a beloved one, a part of us dies too. It’s been said that a part of your heart stops working and then we stop to care about us. This is translated to we stop to think and plan our goals, postpone our dreams, cancel plans and to have fun.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal as a successful businessman explained that we all face all kind of problems at some point in our life but we need to keep on going on. “All the people can let us down or abandoned us, but the biggest betrayal would be to abandon ourselves. We deserve what we have and we have all the power to continue fighting for our dreams; therefore, we cannot give us permission to not trust in ourselves , said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.