Amazing ways to change your jeans
So you have an old pair of jeans that you love and do not want to get rid of? Well, we have good news for you, if you want to give and extra life to your jeans, keep on reading to see how you can change them to make them look completely different and test the creative girl within you.
“One advantage about jeans is that you can modify them with the right tools and enough imagination, turning them to a completely different pair of even to another garment, such as a pair of shorts or a skirt”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
Women are really creative and if you want to have unique garments, you can modify them at home to make the look different, check out these tricks to make your jeans change completely with a few modifications:
- Put hearts into your jeans – Use a cardboard and cut it in heart shapes and paint them over your jeans with fabric paint, use colors that will contrast with your jeans.
- Use laces on your jeans – You can add them to the edges of the pockets, on the hems or even at the holes that your old jeans might have.
- Add sequins – There are some clothing stores that already sell sequins sewn in different colors with different figures, sew them over the back pockets of your jeans to give them a different look.
- Geometric shapes – Use a type to create geometric shapes at the bottom of your jeans and paint them with textile paint.
- Use indelible marker – You can do your own distressed jeans; mark the holes and tears with indelible marker of different colors. Your jeans will look extra cool.
“Jeans can help us knowing abilities we did not know that we owned, such as playing with fashion, making new styles and modifying them to turn them into unique garments”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.