Denim fashion for fall
Denim is a very adaptable fabric, you can wear it in all seasons and look great, but it is necessary to know how to complement your denim outfits depending on the season. This time we will show you how to combine your denim garments this fall.
“Denim is one of those fabrics that you can wear all year long, there are some light and fresh fabrics that go well on spring and summer, and thicker ones for fall and winter, but denim adapts perfectly to each season, that is why most wardrobes have at least a garment manufactured with it”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
If you are a denim lover, check out these outfits you can create for this fall:
- Denim dress – If you love denim dresses, do not store them until next spring as you can still wear them. Combine them with a jacket and long black boots for a very chic style.
- Denim shirt – This is an amazing garment that you must have in your wardrobe, as you can use it as a dress for summer or for the office in fall, combining it with dress pants and black shoes.
- Jeans – Of course, jeans are always present when we talk about fashion, you can still wear your jeans this fall as long as they do not have many holes or you will feel cold with them.
- Denim vest – Wear it this fall when temperature decreases slightly to protect from cold. It goes amazing with a little black dress.
- Denim skirts – If you have a mini skirt, wear it with long black boots. Longer denim skirts are great for office outfits, try with the buttoned version.
“Denim has many different characteristics that make it unique, you can make plenty of different designs, finishes and fits with it, offering multiple alternatives to the persons who are always looking for new way to add this fabric into their wardrobes”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.