Denim footwear to complement your style
If you love denim, you have for sure tried to wear it in more ways than just a pair of jeans, this time; we will show you some interesting way to go further on the denim fever by wearing footwear made with this material.
“Denim is one of the most resistant fabrics, for this, it just started being used to manufacture workwear, but it has evolved so much that you see multiple items, other clothes and even footwear done with it”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
If you have denim footwear or are thinking about buying a pair of shoes manufactured with this material, check out these tips to combine them with your outfits:
- High heels in denim – A great option to combine with your dresses in neutral colors, there are multiple types of heels with this fabric, some are manufactured with dark or light denim and some others have rhinestones on them to make them look more sophisticated. Choose the tone of your shoes depending on your outfit.
- Denim ankle boots – These shoes are great to wear this winter with your skinny jeans, some of them have leather strips, which make them a great option for a rocker style.
- Animal print and denim – Some heels are manufactured with denim and an animal print textile; they are a great option for a black little dress.
- Denim sneakers – If you love denim, try with a floral printing denim sneakers, they go great with denim shorts and a floral or white blouse for spring and summer.
- Denim sandals – An excellent combination with a white dress for spring.
“Denim is a great fabric to add to an outfit, for those persons in love with the fabric, there are more options each year to add a denim piece to their looks and 2017 will not be an exception”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.