Types of jeans for women
This article is dedicated to show women how many alternatives you have in jeans.
“Jeans are so versatile that each day more persons are including them into their wardrobes; besides, they offer different advantages such as being affordable, resistant and comfortable”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
Here are the different types of jeans that women can include in their wardrobes:
- Boot cut jeans – They are a little bit tight with a straight cut and slightly flared at the bottom. These pants, as their name indicates, are designed to be worn with boots, which is the perfect choice for your outfits with boot cut jeans.
- Flared jeans – One of the main characteristics for these jeans are the flare finish at the bottom part. These jeans are very popular for girls who love vintage outfits as they transport us back to the 70’s.
- Loose jeans – These jeans feel loose at the waist and thighs, within the category of loose jeans we find the popular boyfriend jeans, which were named liked this as they look and feel similar to wearing men’s jeans.
- Straight jeans – They have a uniform, these are the perfect jeans for women who have more trouble finding the perfect pair, as these jeans adjust to any shape.
- Slim Fit jeans – These jeans feel tighter at the thighs and back part.
- Skinny jeans – Some of the most popular jeans for women, they are mainly characterized for being stretch and having a narrow cut through the legs.
- Regular jeans – They are tight on the back at thighs but loose on the legs.
“The best way to find the perfect pair of jeans is to know your own body, this will give you a clue about which jeans will fit you better and make you feel more comfortable and confident”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.