Fashion mistakes on weekends’ outfits
Weekends are days where we feel more relaxed, so we want to dress according to our state, but that does not mean you cannot look fashionable. In this article we will show you how to dress up freely and avoid those common fashion mistakes than can turn your weekends’ outfits into a disaster.
“It is important to always have a pair of jeans at the closet, as you will look well combined with them at any day of the week, and when you change the tops, you can create many different outfits accordingly to the occasion”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
Here are some mistakes we commonly make on our weekends’ outfits:
- Wearing a pair of jeans with a belt for dress pants. There are belts specially designed for your jeans, do not make a mistake by wearing a formal belt with your jeans.
- Wearing your shirt out of your pants. Your dress shirts are longer than your normal shirts because their main purpose is for you to tuck them into your pants.
- Your shoes are also important; leave the formal shoes for your suits and pull out of your closet your sneakers or loafers for your jeans.
- If you love wearing t-shirts on weekends, make sure the length is the correct one, do not wear them too short; otherwise, you will feel uncomfortable and will not be able to raise your hands naturally. T-shirts are a great choice for weekends’ outfits and go great with a pair of jeans, when you choose the right type.
- Wearing dirty clothes is not fine, even for weekends’ outfits.
“We transmit many different things with our clothes, that is why it is so important to choose the right ones whether it is for an important business appointment or to go out on a weekend”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.