Combining different colors with your denim garments
There is nothing as easy to combine as a denim garment, as this fabric adapts perfectly to any style and in this article we will show you how to combine it with different colors than little will dare trying.
“There are many different denim garments that are now basics at a closet, such as a jacket or a pair of jeans, and due to their versatility, they are very easy to combine with any color and textile”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
If you want to try something different, here are some combinations of colors that will change your outfits completely:
- A pair of jeans looks excellent when you combine them with a green jacket. In order to complement your look with a totally different color, wear silver pumps.
- Electric blue is one of the colors that you must try, combine it with heels of the same color and your black jeans, this is an excellent choice for a night out.
- If you love wearing pink, combine a top of this color with light blue jeans and a white coat. The combination of neutral colors will give you an elegant look.
- Neon colors are perfect for girls who want to try with something completely different, but if you are not sure about wearing these colors in your clothes, do it with your footwear. Combining your favorite skinny jeans with pumps in neon colors will draw much attention to your outfit.
- Color jeans are also a hit, and if you want to try with one, combine a purple pair of jeans with a grey top and a black jacket. The combination is irresistible.
- If you are not so sure about daring with different colors but want to start with something subtle, combine grey tones with your denim, such as a denim dress with a grey jacket or a pair of jeans with a grey top.
“When we talk about denim, the possibilities are endless, as you can easily combine this fabric with any other textiles and colors in order to create many different outfits”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.