Different looks with denim skirts that you must try in spring
Spring is almost here, so it is about time to take out of the closet your favorite garments to look great and feel fresh and comfortable. In this article we will show you different combinations you can do with your denim skirts for this season.
“Spring will bring new fashion trends with many different colors and textiles, so it is essential to have denim garments at the closet, as this fabric is the most versatile one and completely adaptable to any other garments”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
Here are some different looks you will want to try with your denim skirts in spring:
- Mid-denim skirt – This is a basic piece for your spring outfits. Combine it with your favorite pumps.
- Double denim style – You can combine a denim shirt with a skirt of the same material, but make sure the tones are different on each garment.
- Pencil skirt – This type of skirt is perfect for an office outfit, but remember to balance the informality of a denim garment with a formal one, such as a white shirt, the accessories will also play an important part to make you look professional.
- With a blazer – The combination of a denim garment with a blazer is unstoppable, and it also applies for the denim skirts, try it on your new outfit.
- High rise skirt – This is perfect to accentuate your waist. Wear it with a tight top or if you are wearing a shirt, tuck it under your skirt.
“Denim is very easy to combine, but it offers many other characteristics, such as being very comfortable to wear and resistant, that is why many garments made of this fabric become more popular each new season”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.