How to combine your crochet shorts
Crochet shorts or with lace have been a trend on the outfits for women, this is a very versatile garment that once you know how to combine it, you can make amazing looks with it, as you will see in this article.
“Shorts were a hit on the fashion trends this summer, such as the denim or crochet ones, women liked them for being fresh, comfortable to wear and easy to combine”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
The most common colors for crochet shorts are white and beige and they look very feminine, so if you have them in your closet or you have thought about getting a pair, look at these options to combine them for the perfect look:
- Bohemian style – If you want to look pretty chic with your crochet shorts, wear them at the beach with a printed blouse and a cute necklace. Complement your outfit with sandals and a nice beach hat.
- With a denim blouse – Keep in mind that denim is a very versatile fabric so always have garments made with it; in this case, combining your crochet shorts with a denim blouse will give you a feminine look that you can wear for a romantic date or for a night out with your friends.
- Sporty look – If you are into the casual looks, crochet shorts are a great option, so wear them with a graphic tee and comfortable shoes.
- Classic outfit – Combine your shorts with a dressy blouse, high heels and a nice purse.
- For a rocking style – Wear your shorts with a leather jacket and a white top, you will be rocking your style and look amazing with it.
“Crochet shorts were fashion trends this year and they are good to combine with denim shirts, as the combination of both textures make a balance for a perfect look”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.